So Before starting All this firstly we had to know about What is website.
A website is a collection of related material that contains text, images, and may also include video, audio or other media. to promote your business
A website can be as simple as a few static pages or as complex as several web applications running simultaneously, and everything in between. so while creating websites we had to know about Essentials for the website creation which is Domain name and Web Hosting
What is Domain Name ? : A series of alphanumeric strings separated by periods, such as www.turbofuturetech.com serving as an address for a computer network connection and identifying the owner of the address. The last three letters in a domain name indicate what type of organization owns the address: for instance, .com stands for commercial, .edu for educational, and .org for nonprofit.
Basically, a domain is any combination of letters and numbers; for exampleturbofuturetech.com This is also called a root domain.
What is Sub Domain ? : A subdomain is a domain that is part of a root domain. For example, turbofuturetech.com is the root domain & shopfrom.turbofuturetech.com is a subdomain.
WHAT IS WEB HOSTING ? : Web hosting is the service that provides public access to your website.
What is FTP ? : FTP is an acronym for File Transfer Protocol. This is one of the most common ways to upload and download files from your server.
TYPES OF WEBSITES
- Static : A static website is one that is comprised of flat files such as images, HTML, CSS (Cascading Style Sheet). This is the simplest form a website can take.
- Dynamic : A dynamic website is created at the moment the visitor enters the website. The website is generated by a web application or code.
Below are a few examples of dynamically driven websites.
- Blogging : A blog, short for weblog, is a commonly used term for a Content Management System or CMS. WordPress is a popular blogging application. Many others are available.
- Ecommerce/Shopping : An ecommerce site is a website that sells goods or services. This often entails using a shopping cart application or custom code.
- Affiliate : A web application used to re-sell a service.
- Forum : A site to discuss a topic or related topics. This is also powered by a web application. Common applications are: Invision Power Board, phpBB,
Dynamic vs. static websites
If the aim is for your site to take on the role of a digital business card, then a static website will usually sufficient . HTML documents with the desired information are created and are stored under their own URL on the web server. When a user enters the web address, they are presented with a static HTML document that looks exactly like those stored on the server. But what happens when a website needs to regularly add new content? With a static website, the changes need to be manually carried out in the HTML code of each individual subpage of the web project. With dynamic websites, this manual step is avoided since the web server freshly generates the websites each time they are called up. Instead of continuously issuing the static HTML pages unmodified, the server adjusts the page content automatically according to the last update. The dynamic website is based on a strict division of the content and layout. Both aspects are assembled when the site is entered into the browser. Dynamic websites therefore require more high-performance servers than static websites, as well as a database such as MySQL, with which the server can manage the elements of the website. Generally, dynamic websites rely on pre-defined layouts and design templates, which are filled with relevant content. Due to their flexibility, dynamic websites are the more popular choice
What is the difference between webpage, website, web server, and search engine?
- web page : A document which can be displayed in a web browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge, or Apple's Safari. These are also often called just "pages."
- website : collection of web pages which are grouped together and usually connected together in various ways. Often called a "web site" or a "site."
- web server : A computer that hosts a website on the Internet.
- search engine : A web service that helps you find other web pages, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, or DuckDuckGo. Search engines are normally accessed through a web browser (e.g. you can perform search engine searches directly in the address bar of Firefox, Chrome, etc.)